Who is Peter Ahlman?
Peter Ahlman is a simple disciple of Jesus who came to a point in his Christian life where he realized that the life he lived not was in line with the life we read Jesus’ first disciples lived in The Book Of Acts.
This resulted in a desperate search for more of God and the accompanying signs that should follow all of Jesus’ disciples!
After a period of searching and long prayer walks Peter got in contact with Torben Søndergaard from Denmark and was kick started by him.
The meeting with Torben transformed Peter’s walk with the Lord in a fantastic way and he began to live the life we read about in the Bible.
Peter and his wife Camilla, started the movement The Last Reformation Sweden (TLR SWE) which have a connection to The Last Reformation (TLR) that Torben Søndergaard founded.
This movement (TLR) is now spreading throughout the world and many people are coming into the life we read about in The Book Of Acts.
Peter currently works full time for the Lord in fields as church planting, missions, evangelism in a multiplying disciple making movement with a focus on simple churches also called house churches.
Peter has built up a strong team that is traveling around and have kickstart seminars in congregations and more private gatherings where focus is to move God’s people back into the supernatural life we see and read about in the Bible.
Peter have the privilege of seeing thousands of people being healed of various diseases and ailments and also brought a large amount of people to conversion to Christ, and this continues through Peter and the generations of disciples that Peter and the network of disciples made during the years.
Statements of Faith
- We are a movement that wants to see a reformation of the Church in the World.
- We believe that it is possible to live the life we read about in the Book of Acts.
- We believe that the whole Bible is true.
- We believe in the trinity, that God is one through three persons. The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
- We are followers of Jesus Christ and we obey His commandments.
- We make disciples that makes more disciples in the same way we read that Jesus did in the Bible.
- We believe in baptism in water and The Holy Spirit.
- We believe that we (all believers in Christ) are the Church.
- We believe that Jesus will soon return to earth to establish His 1000 years reign.
- We believe that great leaders make good examples of how to follow Jesus Christ by following Him themselves.
- We will never quit serving The Lord and obey His commandments to expand His kingdom.
Kickstart instruction video”How do we do it?”
A kickstart is a starting point where we equip the believer to serve to heal the sick and to live out the full gospel. Often this takes place in three stages in teaching, practice, and follow up on how the believer can establish this in their lives.
Does your life look like the book of Acts?
God’s Church needs to get back to the basics of the Christian faith, as we read in Acts. Which preached the unadulterated gospel of repentance from sin, faith in Jesus Christ, baptism in water and in the Spirit with accompanying signs.
Watch TLR Movie
It is not in the building or Church system! A reformation of the Church is going on over all the earth. We believers realize that we are the Church and we are all disciples of Jesus who has a job to do, go out and tell the good news. We have the right to heal the sick, cast out demons, baptize people that is the general priesthood.