The Gospel about Jesus Christ
1. The Gospel is the good news about Jesus Christ.
2. The Gospel is good news, because it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes.
Why should I get saved?
The story begins when God created man in his image, that they might live in communion with him. But man sinned – missed the target – by listening to the wrong source and fell by doing the only thing that God had forbidden her to do. Man’s rebellion against God’s commandment that all mankind was under the power of Satan. The penalty of sin is death and eternal separation from a holy and righteous God.
God loves man so much, and still want to have a relationship with her. Sin hinders the relationship and human destiny is gloomy. She can not save herself, but God saves humanity by God the Son, the man Jesus Christ. Jesus is born as a man and lives a sinless and perfect life. He dies by taking upon himself our sins, that is, He carries the penalty of our sins. He is God’s sacrificial lamb that erases sin of the world. He is risen on the third day, because death could not keep him.
How will I get saved?
To be saved and live a life following Jesus requires five steps->
1. Repent by acknowledging that you have done wrong and are unable to save yourself. Turn away from sin, your own path and begin to follow Jesus.
2. Believe in Jesus. Choose to believe in your heart and confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord.
3. Be baptized into Christ by immersion in water.
4. Be filled with the Spirit by letting Jesus baptise you in the Spirit. You get the power to be a witness and will be used by God in the supernatural.
5. Become part of God’s church locally i.e. share life together with other disciples of Jesus through worshiping God, serving one another and the world.
2 Corinthians 6:2
“For he says, “In a favorable time I listened to you, and in a day of salvation I have helped you. Behold, now is the favorable time; behold, now is the day of salvation.”
If you need help in taking these steps or have questions, feel free to contact us and we will help you in the right direction in life.